Sunday, August 23, 2015

RepliKating Kate's Polo Outfits and More!

Hello! In this post I will talk about how I recreated the Duchess' look, and what the outcome looks like!    



In June of this year, the Duchess of Cambridge showed up wearing a blue and white striped shirt with jeans and her loved Sebago flats. If it may look familiar, that is because the previous year she wore the same outfit at the 2014 polo match - replacing the blue stripes for white! Not to mention she has been many times wearing the stripes, jeans, sebago flats combo look - including during the Royal Canada 2011 Tour, and most recently, the America's World Cup series engagement. 




Below, I have recreated both the 2014 & 2015 Polo Match look. The Duchess was also spotted grocery shopping wearing this look only changing her hairstyle and black jeans in place of blue, which I also recreated!

 
This is a very easy look to recreate. I own the same shoes the Duchess has - the Sebago flats, which go for about 95$ USD. So I decided to have some fun with it! Even without owning the Sebago's, it is a very common
boat shoe look, so any boat shoe will work in its place. I bought the striped top from H&M - about 25$ USD, and my jeans are from Forever 21 - about 20$ USD. Again, these are very common pieces you can find anywhere. Wear your hair loose and pair it with some square styled sunglasses (I believe Kate's sunnies are Ray Bans) and you've got the look! 

Below are photos of how I recreated the Duchesses looks she so loves to do time and time again! 
 











I hope you guys liked my RepliKates! It was so fun. More outfits will be posted soon!

IG - TheDuchessCatherine







No comments:

Post a Comment